• Create Account

What do you think of Axis Game Factory?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 darkcreeder   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

I don't know how many people here have heard of it, but AGF is a level editor/creator, and a good one at that.

http://www.axisgamefactory.com/#!media/c60z

It was only recently released, so there are a lot of new features to be expected. I already own the premium version, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Sponsor:

#2 JayDaniels   Members   -  Reputation: 268

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

I've never heard of it until about 10 minutes ago. Watched the intro video trailer thing, I'd say it looks kind of like a simplified Unity3d. All of the terrain and objects and stuff that comes with it though, can that be used in commercial projects? I like the idea of it, downloading the demo to test it out.

#3 darkcreeder   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

It's made to be used with Unity. Everything can be used as long as you purchase the premium version, and you can add your own assets/edit the stock assets. They're also working on 'multiplayer' for it.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS