• Create Account

- - - - -

irc.freenode.net #angelscript

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 kailo   Members   -  Reputation: 106

0Likes

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

Hello everyone,

It seems like a lot of you have been pretty active on the forums, so I went ahead and registered #angelscript on irc.freenode.net.  I use Angelscript heavily in my own projects, and will be lingering on IRC more often than not to help with whatever questions I can.  But it would be great to get some more seasoned users to hang out there as well.  Be sure to add it to your auto-join list if you're already lurking on freenode!

-Kailo

Sponsor:

#2 Andreas Jonsson   Moderators   -  Reputation: 3261

0Likes

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

Hi kailo,

thanks for sharing. I don't use IRC myself, but I'm sure there are lots of others who do so having a known IRC channel will be helpful. I'll make sure to mention this on the site.

Regards,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

#3 iraxef   Members   -  Reputation: 315

0Likes

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Did you delete this channel, or is it still around? (I didn't see it)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS