• Create Account

SFML Texture errors

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Crusable   Members   -  Reputation: 592

0Likes

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Hello, I recently got a new pc with windows 8. I tried to compile a project on this new computer with the same IDE and the same version on SFML as  on my old windows 7 laptop, and I get this error repeated in my console window.

An internal OpenGL call failed in Texture.cpp (146) : GL_INVALID_ENUM, an unacce
ptable value has been specified for an enumerated argument
An internal OpenGL call failed in Texture.cpp (147) : GL_INVALID_ENUM, an unacce
ptable value has been specified for an enumerated argument

The only thing I can think of is the graphics card. All the projects compile fine on my old laptop, which has a better graphics card but worse cpu and less ram. Thanks for any help.

"C spilled his beer all over C++'s shirt. Outraged, C++ shouted, "Good god, man! Have you no class?"

"Your mother is so fat that the recursive function that was used to calculate her mass created a stack overflow"

Sponsor:

#2 Melkon   Members   -  Reputation: 502

2Likes

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Probably your video card driver is not updateed.

Here a guy (Deftwun) have the same issue, read the topic: http://en.sfml-dev.org/forums/index.php?topic=7604.0

#3 Crusable   Members   -  Reputation: 592

0Likes

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

Yes it was the graphics card. My graphics card is very old. Thanks for the help.

"C spilled his beer all over C++'s shirt. Outraged, C++ shouted, "Good god, man! Have you no class?"

"Your mother is so fat that the recursive function that was used to calculate her mass created a stack overflow"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS