• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

mingw + opengl example project ready to download compile and run

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 fir   Members   -  Reputation: -460

0Likes

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

Hullo, i woulod like to find somewhere some simple (I mean not to much big to download, 1MB or something) mingw code project (could be some folder ) that i could just download and run (it is compile and run ) to show some working example of open gl projects (with shaders) - Can you help me to find that (I am usling 32 bit win  xp with gt 610 graphics card) 

Much Tnx for such help (I am only somewhat experienced with old open gl 1

coding and would be verry happy to see if new ogl + shaders code will work here, so if i could run such code i would be very happy)

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS