• Create Account

Rendering to multiple cubemaps in a single pass

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 dichotomy   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Hey everyone,

Initially, I'd like to apologise if this has been covered, but I have been searching high and low for this topic and it seems to be something rarely discussed (if at all).

I have a fully functioning single-cubemap render pass. I am writing some lovely depth data to a single cubemap perfectly.

My question to you is how do I write to multiple cubemaps in a single render pass. I have configured shaders to write multiple outputs before to normal GL_TEXTURE_RECTANGLES, so I presumed that combining the information that I have on both topics would be enough, but I am unable to get it to work.

I sincerely apologise for the vagueness of my question, but I'm at a bit of a loss. Is there any chance for any help?

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS