• Create Account

Greetings from Barcelona

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

#1 Pablo StrangeLight Games   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:10 AM

Hi Game Devs! Been surfing this forum for a while now and I decided to jump in! Did not find a specific section to introduce myself, sorry about that =(

I came here to sell cheap shoes but I see there is a strong policy regarding that topic so... I'm Pablo Sánchez, game developer in StrangeLight Games from Barcelona. We are currently developing a 2.5D platformer in Unity, scripting in c#. We want to bring back those old tough platformers which we played as kids, but in our own fashion. I don't mean to spam with links to my studio just yet nor in the presentation post so I wont do that here =)

I'll be flying around topics in Tech's, business and game design. Pleased to meet you all! 

Edited by Pablo StrangeLight Games, 14 January 2014 - 06:43 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 fir   Members   -  Reputation: -448

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

welcome

#3 Xaer0   Members   -  Reputation: 468

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

You wouldn't happen to be with the Doctor would you?

-Jawshttp://uploading.com/files/eff2c24d/TGEpre.zip/

#4 Pablo StrangeLight Games   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

I'm not sure if I follow you Xaer0. Who or what do you mean by the Doctor?

#5 Krohm   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3017

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

Hello Pablo. Nice idea you got with your buddies. I hope you get it to market and back with some mo'. How is Barcelona now? I have a friend who recently went here for his ERASMUS but I'm not very much in contact with him.

I think I might have an idea what Xaero fears. Real question would then be: "Doctor" Who?

#6 Pablo StrangeLight Games   Members   -  Reputation: 114

Posted 16 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

Thank you Krohm now I get what Xaero said xD! It's great in Barcelona, well kinda cold where we have the studio but nothing can not be solved with a couple extra kg of clothes hahaha. If your buddy is in Erasmus he might be partying 24/7 then hahaha. 

#7 Krohm   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3017

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:33 AM

You appear to be correct!

#8 Nihdez   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

I'm from Barcelona too. Please, feel free to contact me if you want to chat , is nice to meet programmers in the city :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS