• Create Account

[Article] Creating In-Game Cutscenes

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 ZDG_Anthony   Members   -  Reputation: 140

0Likes

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Hey everybody,

I'm Anthony, the lead dev for a game called Artifex Dei, and I'm back with another article for your viewing pleasure.

When I started thinking of how In-Game Cutscenes should be implemented, I didn't really feel like there was a lot of literature around the subject, so I created an article for it. I explore cutscenes from a technical standpoint, and break them down into easier-to-understand components.

You can read the article here: http://www.artifexdei.com/cutscenes.html

Please let me know what you think (positive or negative), feedback is always appreciated.

About Artifex -

Artifex Dei is a new concept; an open-world tower defense game. It is a full on RPG, including armor, weapons, magic, battles, dungeons, and loot - mixed together with an ongoing tower defense war.

We have a short description of the game posted in our About Section,

as well as several screenshots in our Media Gallery

Keep yourself updated from our twitter account @artifexdei, and stay tuned for the next article where I discuss progression systems in tower defense games.

Thanks for your attention!

Edited by ZDG_Anthony, 17 January 2014 - 07:35 PM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS