• Create Account

Sila Games - A New Distribution Platform for Video Games

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 mewdawn   Members   -  Reputation: 104

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Hi there, 

I am Amar Ahlers from Sila Games. I thought you guys might be interested in knowing that we created a platform that you can use to distribute your games internationally for free. The idea is very simple, you can either submit a game for free, then anyone can play it, or you can use our platform to monetize your game in which case you earn 71.5% of the monthly user fee of any user that plays your game (the rest is used to run the site, and support developers with marketing).

We are pretty small right now with 25 registered developers that submitted 30+ games. But then again we just launched it and are still running the platform as a closed beta. As of now we mainly have PC & web games and a few Android & iOS games.

From the technical side you would have to implement our SDK in the game so that we can track how often and how many users play your games, which takes about 10 - 15 minutes...

Here is the site: www.silagames.com

And we got another site just for developers: developers.silagames.com

And if you want to register and try out some games you can use the promo site that we created for GuiltyBit Media here: http://www.silagames.com/promo/guiltybit

I hope you guys find this as interesting and as exciting as we do, and I'll be here for a while to answer any questions. 

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS