• Create Account

High res Diffuse and depth image

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 DemonRad   Members   -  Reputation: 290

0Likes

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

I'm searching for 1024x768 (or more) images for testing few shaders, those images must perfectly align, I tried searching on the web but I find always JPEGS (quality loss, and is causing artifacts), or images that don't align perfectly.

- Aligned

- High-res

- PNG

- Diffuse (RGB)

- Depth (8 bit is nice, but if anyone have 16/24 bits encoded in RGB channels that is nice too)

- Normals( not strictly required but nice to have normals too ).

I know I'm asking too much, but testing shaders oh spheres and cubes or using mis-aligned/lossy images is gettin me crazy.

This is for personal use only, still I'll glad to mention anyone helping me. thanks!

Sponsor:

#2 Álvaro   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 13907

0Likes

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

How hard would it be for you to produce some test images?

#3 DemonRad   Members   -  Reputation: 290

0Likes

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

I already have cube and spheres, but those are not a realtest case, a videogame has much more complex details. i'm not a 3d modeler so I can't assemble something nice myself (well maybe If I stop programming and get deep in modeling in 6 month I can get something decent)

Edited by DemonRad, 30 January 2014 - 10:15 AM.

Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!

#4 Álvaro   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 13907

0Likes

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:32 AM

But you can certainly download 3d models from the web. You still have to write some code to parse the 3d models, but it shouldn't take you 6 months.

#5 DemonRad   Members   -  Reputation: 290

0Likes

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

Any tool for taking screenshots of 3d scenes with depth and diffuse?

Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS