• Create Account

Before You Graduate From Computer Science: Blog Post by Peter Barrett

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 tom_mai78101   Members   -  Reputation: 568

2Likes

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

Here is a blog post written by Peter Barrett, who happens to have 1 final year left before he is about to obtain his Computer Science degree.

Link: http://peterbarrett.ie/before-you-graduate-from-computer-science/

I just happened to stumbled upon this blog post of his, and found that it contains good (it's great for me, unknown for others) advices for those of you who are about to graduate with a Computer Science major, or had just graduated, but are unsure of what to do next.

I hope Peter's advices helped you and helped others to follow. Cheers!

Sponsor:

#2 Cod   Members   -  Reputation: 166

0Likes

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Thanks for sharing!  The post was to-the-point and very informative.  I'd never heard about the training that Codility offered "training", so that will definitely prove useful.  Also, the post reminded me to use my GitHub account more...which isn't a bad thing.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS