• Create Account

GPU Gems 3 - Samples and source code?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Silverlan   Members   -  Reputation: 246

2Likes

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

The book is available for free on the nvidia website. A lot of the chapters are referring to samples and source code on the DVD which is supposed to be accompanying it, however I can't for the life of me find a download for that.

The book, including the DVD, is available for purchase, but the price is ludicrous (466 Euro (That's not a typo) on the german amazon). The kindle version, which is a whole lot cheaper, does not include the DVD, so I'm somewhat stumped.

Maybe I'm just blind, does anyone know if the DVD content is available for download on the nvidia website as well?

If not, does anyone know a place where it can be purchased for a reasonable price, within germany?

The reason I need the DVD content is because a lot of the articles are somewhat difficult to follow without the source code at hand.

Sponsor:

#2 Matias Goldberg   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3007

1Likes

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Afaik the reason you can read the book online through Nvidia's site is because they paid the bill for all of us in a deal they made.

But afaik, the deal didn't include the DVD.

So if you legally want the DVD, you'll have to purchase the book.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS