• Create Account

How can get all Key Frames(Key Ticks) in 3DS Max using its SDK

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 刘增钢(LIU ZENG GANG)   Members   -  Reputation: 117

0Likes

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Right now I can get all Key Frames(Key Ticks) out of My skinned Model using 3DS API, if my model has a 

Transform Controller and at the same time this transform controller has Translation Controller and Rotation Controller

using:

Control* pos_max_controller = current_igame_node->GetMaxNode()->GetTMController()->GetPositionController();
  Control* rot_max_controller = current_igame_node->GetMaxNode()->GetTMController()->GetRotationController();

But I found, a skinned model can also have other kinds of transformation controllers underneath that Transform Controller(maybe Some Spline Controller).

But in this case, I just can get that translation controller( even if it is not lying underneath TM Controller). 
And that rot_max_controller in this case is always 0.

How can I handle any kinds of Transform Controller with any kinds of kid controllers using the 3DS Max API?

Thank you very much

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS