• Create Account

Games with drawing systems

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 ~Uguu   Members   -  Reputation: 107

1Likes

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Hello meatbags,

I'm messing with the idea of including a painting system in a game, and I'm wondering if there are any interesting examples of drawing or painting systems included in games that I should take a look at.  I'm thinking of systems like the ones in Forza, Animal Crossing, Graffiti Kingdom, Jet Set Radio, The Sims, hell even that dry erase board in Duke Nukem.  Basically anything that lets you create or skin in game objects with content that users can create.  What interesting and noteworthy art systems have you seen?

~Uguu xoxox

Sponsor:

#2 sunandshadow   Moderators   -  Reputation: 4584

2Likes

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

The tattoo system in the rockband games is an interesting one, although some of the tattoos don't work fully with the color system.

Phone game idea available free to someone who will develop it (Alphadoku game - the only existing phone game of this type is both for windows phone only and awful. PM for details.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS