• Create Account

Leadbolt and mobile game development

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Fradno   Members   -  Reputation: 146

0Likes

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

If you're new to mobile gaming, but have the goal of using leadbolt for revenue for your games, what game engine is recommended for producing games that will also support the implementation of leadbolt?

From what I saw on their site, they appear to support Flash made games, does this mean games made with action script 3? A quick look through showed that the latest flash supports html5 and iOS, android, etc.

What about languages like Phaser.js and Monkey? How do those compare to action script 3? I hear monkey can port to any platform, including some consoles like DS.

After some heavy researching, I am just left confused and still can't come up with an answer. What do people in similar situations usually pick?

Also, I have adobe flash cs5, is this still a good solution in the modern gaming development for mobile?

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS