I'm not sure if I used the right words to describe what I'm talking about. I already tried Googling this, but nothing related to what I'm searching for comes up, so I'll have to give an example. Take a look at this page created by a member of gamedev.net (who's name I can't remember because he only appeared once on the chat):
Now, there are handfuls of pages on the net about making a trailer, advertising, monetization and what not, but I can't seem to find any articles on what makes a good page designed for a game trailer. My assumptions would be this, as a starting point at least:
- The page should be a subdomain.[your domain].com/net
- Have a decently sized and polished trailer in the center.
- A short but precise written description of the game.
- Links to social networking pages (i.e. twitter, facebook, linked-in, google+, tumblr, youtube, blogger, etc.) with appropriate icons.
- Icons symbolizing what platforms it will be available for.
- Copyright and legal information at the bottom.
- Link to the main website.
- Links to a kickstarter (if applicable).
- Optimizations for mobile devices?
That's all that I can think of off the top of my head, since I'm actually about to leave rather soon. I'm sure there's much more to it than this though. So, any ideas? Thanks.