• Create Account

Need an interview for a school project

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alistoriv   Members   -  Reputation: 103

0Likes

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

I need an interview for a school project from a game developer. My teacher for some reason assumed that everyone would know someone with their chosen career. Unfortunately for me, I don't. I've been trying to get somebody to do this interview all week and I can't find anyone (especially on /r/gamedev, talk about unhelpful) and it's due tomorrow. My teacher also wants the person's full name, where they work, and their email address. I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable with this so feel free to make a throwaway email and she won't know if it's your real name.

Here's a copy of the assignment: http://pastebin.com/kD5CWVbG

I would really appreciate it if you could help me on this. 

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong section. I looked at the FAQ and it didn't seem like it was going against any rules but I would gladly move it if it shouldn't be here.

Sponsor:

#2 frob   Moderators   -  Reputation: 20250

0Likes

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Replying via PM.

Check out my personal indie blog at bryanwagstaff.com.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS