• Create Account

Skinning problem using fx file

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

#21 Saad Manzur   Members   -  Reputation: 195

0Likes

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

The output is the all vertices weight data printed in order. Its before I feed this to the shader. But I still can't debug the shader. Is it possible to make some kind of debug file from the shader. I mean to see what the shader variables are set to

Edit : The weight garbage solved . I did not assign 0 to the last slot of the weight[] .

I can clearly see that if I use the VS() inside the skin.fx . It works normally. But when I use the Light1TexSkinned or any other that calls SkinnedVS() it all messes up. So, my guess is i have an error in setting the variable which this function uses. 

Edited by Saad Manzur, 16 March 2014 - 02:33 PM.

Sponsor:

#22 Saad Manzur   Members   -  Reputation: 195

0Likes

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

I just don't get why can't I debug the shader code. What the hell is this shader trace error. Any other way to manually debug ?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS