Away Team, a new game by Lost Zombie Studio, Lets you manage a lost ship and its crew in deep space. Control individual crew members on dangerous away missions to hostile planets and derelict space stations. Survive by upgrading your crew’s gear and specializations while evolving your ships systems as you go.
“A turn based exploration of deep space, Away Team is an Action orientated management sim with randomly generated content and RPG elements”
Platforms PC (first release) , Mac, Linux and mobile support to follow.
Release date – Winter 2014 - Away Team will be available for pre-order in March 2014 at a discounted price with access to early builds of the game.
- Strategic control of ship systems and upgrades.
- Beam a four man away team to any planet or structure you find on your journey.
- Carefully consider your teams options as once a crew member bites the dust they are gone for good – along with their accrued experience and skills.
- Clone new randomly generated crew members to replace the unfortunate dead. Evolve your cloning facility over time to unlock new races and more experienced clones.
- Revisit deceased former crew members at the space-memorial where the dead float eternally in the infinite silence of space.
- Procedurally generated universe, planets, missions and events.
Edited by Jody, 09 March 2014 - 06:18 AM.