Punch Club (ex VHS Story) is going to be an epic story for PC, MAC, Linux.
Punch Club (ex VHS Story) is a strategy / tycoon / streetfighter-manager game with 80-90s atmosphere, nostalgia and lots of games/movies references.
You have to manage your time and money to improve your fighter skills on one side and your training equipment on the other. You will start as an unknown fighter in the underground club and must work your way to the top and solve the mystery from your past.
Improve your characteristics, learn new fight moves and unlock new abilities in the skill tree. Make your setup for every fight to suit the particular situation and opponent.
Choose your way wisely. Every decision matters. You can be a super-hero, a criminal or waste your life watching TV, or even run your own gym.
The game is a mix of a non-linear storyline, a tycoon-like gameplay, RPG elements and a tactical fight.
Take a look to our image gallery.
- Nostalgia of the 80s and 90s.
- Lots of references to movies and games 80 – 90s. (i.e. if you get a job as pizza guy – it’s a chance to meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Alligators).
- A lot of irony.
- Leveling up and character progression.
- Perks: Some are partly gained at birth and others after quests have been completed and come to a decision. (Perks during the game are very important).
- Nonlinear story line. You have an opportunity to prepare for every fight, to study and analyze the opponent’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Don’t manage to beat an opponent, try to buy information about his weaknesses in advance, or for example poison his beloved hamster.
We are "Lazy Bear Games"- a small indie game studio based Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Studio was founded 6 years ago by two friends as "Game Jam Studio" and changed its name to "Lazy Bear Games" in April 2015.
Our site/blog: www.vhs-story.com
Edited by Dartius, 07 January 2016 - 02:18 AM.