• Create Account

Ideas to add in my game!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spikes1471   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

So I have a game in development. It's a side-scroller action platform (kinda like Trine). It more of a side scrolling shooter with [Max: The Curse of Brotherhood] mechanics. I'm not ready to show pics or so. I want some ideas to add.

Thanks!

Sponsor:

#2 Buckeye   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4919

2Likes

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

I once did a side-scroller and, after watching Matrix, I thought about (but never implemented) a power-up to go into "bullet time" - maybe your character stays at normal speed but everything else (swinging doors, enemies, etc.) goes into s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-on.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the forums for everyone's benefit, and I can embarrass myself publicly.

#3 EricsonWillians   Members   -  Reputation: 288

1Likes

Posted 10 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Never played "Trine" (So I don't know if already had these features), but I always find a "run" button with shift very good for gameplay :). You could implement "double-jump" as well. Nothing new, but, always good for gameplay.

Creator and only composer at Poisone Wein and Übelkraft dark musical projects:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS