After 8 months of hard work my first book has been published! It has been a challenging but rewarding experience and I’m really excited to finally see it published. I hope people find it as enjoyable to read as I found it to write.
The book takes you through how to use Direct3D 11.1 and 11.2 using C# and SharpDX. There are also plenty of HLSL shader examples.
- How to set up a Direct3D application and perform real-time 3D rendering with C# and SharpDX
- Learn techniques for debugging your Direct3D application
- Render a 3D environment with lights, models, and materials
- Explore character animation using bones and vertex skinning
- Create additional surface detail using tessellation with displacement mapping and displacement decals
- Implement image post-processing tasks within compute shaders
- Use real-time deferred rendering techniques to implement improved shading for lighting and shadows
- Learn to program the graphics pipeline with shaders using HLSL and Shader Model 5
For more information you can take a look at the book at one of the following links, or ask me anything here.