• Create Account

Cross-platform chess & checkers playground launched in beta - need advice!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 carrrynick   Members   -  Reputation: 117

Posted 19 March 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hello, GD.net community!smile.png

I'm new here and this is my first post here.rolleyes.gif  I've heard about this forum from one of my colleagues, who told me that it's a powerful source of information for game developers. Well, we're a team of developers working on a cross-platform online chess and checkers playground, that gonna be available on any browser through PC, Mac, iOs and Android devices.

Currently our start-up http://skillgamesboard.com is launched in the beta testing stage  with 3 games available: 8x8 Checkers, 10x10 Checkers, and Chess. User is able to invite his\her friend to play those games at the moment.

We're developing an option to play with a computer, and other games too. I'd like to kindly ask you  to check the portal from a mobile device and complete a game. Just willing to see your impressions and remarks on the performance of the portal and games?

Edited by carrrynick, 19 March 2014 - 06:06 AM.

Plunged headlong into a promising start-up project. Public beta now.

Sponsor:

#2 carrrynick   Members   -  Reputation: 117

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:55 AM

yet no feedback on this matter?sad.png

Plunged headlong into a promising start-up project. Public beta now.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS