I am a new developer. I was wondering IF game maker was any good? I'm a new developer and i would not like to use Unity or any other complex engine. Could anyone confirm (or answer) these questions:?
1. Can i use Programming languages (HTML, Java, etc)
2. Can you import Background images from say photoshop
3. Can we design our own character in like other modeling software?
4. Can you have cutscenes?
5. Can i publish with the free version on like Steam?
6. Is this a good way to start off career in the industry?
7. Does it have IOS and Android publishing? Cost?
8. Is their Xbox One publishing?
What are some examples of popular games made with GM!?
Edited by StealthPandemic, 19 March 2014 - 04:43 PM.