Need a useful and clear discrete math/ discrete structures textbook

Started by
1 comment, last by fir 10 years ago

Anyone can recommend an awesome useful and clear discrete math/ discrete structures textbook?

I'm using Discrete Mathematics And Its Applications 7th Edition by Kenneth Rose. I don't like a lot of the examples mainly because the author assume you know what he is thinking to achieve his steps in his examples.

Anyone can recommend an awesome textbook they have used for this subject? I am struggling with this textbook.

Advertisement

Hi warnexus,

Full Disclosure -- I work for Zyante. We are a Los Gatos based company that focuses on web-native animated, interactive learning for STEM subjects. That being said, we offer a coursebook on Discrete Mathematics (and other STEM subjects) that is developed online and provides problem-oriented learning, examples, and interactive animations. It's our goal to effective encourage learning in STEM and to provide useful, helpful examples to individuals who make use of our materials.

Anyway, check us out at www.zyante.com

And good luck!

Anyone can recommend an awesome useful and clear discrete math/ discrete structures textbook?

I'm using Discrete Mathematics And Its Applications 7th Edition by Kenneth Rose. I don't like a lot of the examples mainly because the author assume you know what he is thinking to achieve his steps in his examples.

Anyone can recommend an awesome textbook they have used for this subject? I am struggling with this textbook.

What topics you would like to find in this 'discrete mathematics'?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement