• Create Account

Getting Started with Mobile Apps and Monetization!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 CTucker1327   Members   -  Reputation: 177

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:21 AM

This is going to be a series of numerous tutorials that shows you how to create mobile applications, create different types of games, and implement different monetization structures for the applications. (Such as an In-Game Store, Advertisements, Filling out offers, etc).

YouTube PlayList (Current Videos 3):

Video 1: Getting Started
Video 2: Setting up for Monetization
Video 3: Completing Monetization

Videos will be uploaded at the rate of AT-LEAST once per week, goal is around 3-4 a week.

Sponsor:

#2 CTucker1327   Members   -  Reputation: 177

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

24 hour bump! MTS!

#3 superman3275   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 2061

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

This is not the place to post this.

I'm a game programmer and computer science ninja ph34r.png!

Here's my 2D RPG-Ish Platformer Programmed in Python + Pygame, with a Custom Level Editor and Rendering System!

Here's my Custom IDE / Debugger Programmed in Pure Python and Designed from the Ground Up for Programming Education!

Want to ask about Python, Flask, wxPython, Pygame, C++, HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, C++, Vimscript, SFML 1.6 / 2.0, or anything else? Recruiting for a game development team and need a passionate programmer? Just want to talk about programming? Email me here:

hobohm.business@gmail.com

or Personal-Message me on here smile.png!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS