I've just made my first Android game after a week of hard work. 2048 - The power of two.
Please have a look and give me some feedback for features, performance, issues or everything you think it need to improve. Just let me know.
HOW TO PLAY
- Swipe anywhere on screen to move the tiles, when two tiles have the same number next to each other, they merge into one and double the value.
- You win when you got the 8192 tile.
- You'll unlock ACHIEVEMENTS along the way.
- Your highest score will be saved to the LEADERBOARD automatically when the game ends.
- Leaderboard of TIME for the large numbers achieved.
- All game states will be SAVED when you leave.
- High PERFORMANCE for OLD mobile.
- Harder modes for experienced players.
- Multiplayer online.
- More achievements.
Thank for reading. Have fun gaming.
Edited by jubel, 24 March 2014 - 08:42 PM.