• Create Account

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

Hello all.

TFS 2013 confuses me. I have Visual Studio 2010. I downloaded TFS Express 2013. I found these two aren't compatible. So I downloaded Team Explorer 2013. I've set the VS to use the TFS plug-in. Now all I want to do is setup source control. Unfortunately, that has eluded me. So does anyone have a link to some straightforward instructions or can provide some easy to follow instructions.

My OS is Windows 7 Home (x64), if that helps.

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Sponsor:

#2 Alpha_ProgDes   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4688

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

This link is answering my initial questions - http://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/Europe/2012/DEV346

Beginner in Game Development? Read here.

Super Mario Bros clone tutorial written in XNA 4.0 [MonoGame, ANX, and MonoXNA] by Scott Haley

If you have found any of the posts helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the up arrow on those posts Posted Image

Spoiler

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS