Since 2011, Eggroll Games has enjoyed making kids apps for iOS. However, this year we're ready to branch out and make the kinds of games that we personally love.
How can we get the word out about our new non-kids app?
Tappy Lander! Tricks, Traps, Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoErWxREzLc
• Endless gameplay! Cash in your points to level up at the end of each run or go for a big score by risking it! One wrong move and you lose everything!
• Trick landings! Use the game physics to slide or bounce your way to big bonus points!
• Traps and Pickups! Maneuver through random trap screens to survive another run and pick up hard to reach items for more points.
• Disks and Rocket Styles! Collect all the disks, each with their own unique message. Unlock new rocket styles when you level up!
• Game Center! Leaderboards for high score, biggest bounce and longest slide! Achievements too!
I would love to hear your honest thoughts and ideas. Any feedback is appreciated.
How do I promote my first non-kids app?
Members - Reputation: 105
Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:09 AM
Members - Reputation: 401
Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:49 PM
Kids have parents. If you've got their contact information and they agreed to let you send newsletters/update info, there's the first obvious source.
"The multitudes see death as tragic. If this were true, so then would be birth"
- Pisha, Vampire the Maquerade: Bloodlines