• Create Account

Ambient Light Problem

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Penanito   Members   -  Reputation: 179

0Likes

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

So im working with unity and i want the ambient light to be defaulted to pitch black, then i can have directional lights to light up the level over time and create day-night transitions. It was working fine, but now the ambient light is turned off only in 'Play' mode

In scene view i can see that the scene is pitch black as it should, but when i click play the whole scene is illuminated as if the ambient light is disabled or something. I cant find, whether through google or just clicking around, any toggle between ambient on or off...There may be a simple fix or it may be glitched, any help is appreciated smile.png

*Edit* -On a side note, built in lighting is toggled on, as i can see the ambient light how it should be in scene mode, the problem is only on the actual play mode

-Also this problem only happens in one of the scenes, i have the exact same ambient light in another scene and it works fine

Edited by Penanito, 11 April 2014 - 09:24 AM.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS