• Create Account

<ALT>+<ENTER> DirectX resolution problem

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 D3F84U   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Hello,
I am new to DX10 and I am porting an DX9 app to DX10. I am using VS2013 and native C++.
Problem is: when pressing + WM_SIZE will return smaller resolution than LCD screen resolution, while it is suppose to go full resolution. I have written test DX10 app that works, so system is 0K., I also tested both on two systems. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but what?
Hope someone could point me in right direction to solve this issue.

D3F84U

Sponsor:

#2 Icebone1000   Members   -  Reputation: 1086

2Likes

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:51 AM

I suppose you're setting the scaling option to stretch or centered, you need to set unspecified as this is the option when the resolution matches exactly.

Its really a pain in the ass to manage dx fullscreen. 

Edited by Icebone1000, 19 April 2014 - 08:52 AM.

#3 D3F84U   Members   -  Reputation: 121

0Likes

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

I suppose you're setting the scaling option to stretch or centered, you need to set unspecified as this is the option when the resolution matches exactly.

Its really a pain in the ass to manage dx fullscreen. 

Yes! Thanks for quick reply!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS