• Create Account

FREE SOFTWARE GIVEAWAY

We have 4 x Pro Licences (valued at $59 each) for 2d modular animation software Spriter to give away in this Thursday's GDNet Direct email newsletter.

Read more in this forum topic or make sure you're signed up (from the right-hand sidebar on the homepage) and read Thursday's newsletter to get in the running!

Game Team

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sirhus   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Hello, my name is Sirhus and I am a beginner programmer with basic knowledge in HTML and JavaScript, and a little less knowledge in Python and Java.

I want to put together a development team of beginners that want to learn how develop video games smile.png

If you are interested respond below smile.png

Sponsor:

#2 Sirhus   Members   -  Reputation: 102

0Likes

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:53 PM

Team size 5:

1.) Designer

2.) Artist

3.) Programmer

4.) Level Designer

5.) Sound Engineer

If you are interested in any of these please email me at [REMOVED CONTACT INFORMATION] smile.png

Edited by jbadams, 29 April 2014 - 03:59 AM.
Removed contact info -- please use classifieds.

#3 HyperV   Members   -  Reputation: 876

3Likes

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Hi,

Before you start a Dev team , you should have some knowledge of how you can develop an actual game.

It can take alot of time and can be difficult without having general knowledge of game development.

Practice more on game development and start later a dev team.

HyperV

#4 warnexus   Prime Members   -  Reputation: 1504

0Likes

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

Agreed with HyperV. Each discipline takes an undetermined amount of time to get used.

The game will take longer to develop at a beginner level.

Invest a lot of time in yourself in becoming intermediate in game programming and then look for other intermediate level members. At least then you have a group of people who are comfortable in their area. While I cannot say a lot of people working on a game will mean faster development.

#5 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19407

0Likes

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

The above advice is pretty sound, but I'm afraid I'll have to close this as recruiting is only allowed in our classifieds section.  Good luck! :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS