• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Looking for playtesters for our game 'A Fairy's Tale'!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 BaukjeSpirit   Members   -  Reputation: 385

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

My team and I are looking for playtesters for our game 'A Fairy's Tale' (a school project). We're now ready to look for some playtesters to test for bugs and improvements. The game is now almost ready to be tested (hopefully that will be this week or else next week), but I've decided to already ask for some people that are willing to test our game smile.png
Everyone is welcome to test! We're not looking for specific people ^^

It's a point & click adventure game, a bit towards the style of lucasarts point&click adventures.
The people willing to playtest will receive the game and a survey from google docs (whenever the game is ready to be tested) where there will be questions asked about bugs, the puzzles, gameplay/controls, art and the story.
This will be only a test version of the game, so there's a lot of placeholder art to be expected. xD

Let me know if you'd like to playtest and fill in the survey, it would help us out a lot! biggrin.png

Who stole my sweetroll?!

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS