• Create Account

In need of 3D game engine.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 andreidim   Members   -  Reputation: 275

0Likes

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:48 AM

Hello everyone!

For the last couple of weeks I've been searching for a 3D game engine that could have some advanced GUI features.

I'm looking for an engine that can draw some texture on a GUI or something to be able to emulate a terminal/console screen and make it interactive, but not draw only font or stuff like that, edit individual pixels.

If anyone knows an engine that can do that and it's cheap/free I'd like to know the name of that engine.

It should not use a weird scripting language or be Unity :) Thanks!

Edited by andreidim, 10 May 2014 - 08:48 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 Telcontar   Members   -  Reputation: 923

0Likes

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

I'm not entirely clear on what you're asking for, but I've used UDK a fair deal and it has pretty extensive GUI customization. You could look into that and see if it lives up to your requirements.

I Create Games to Help Tell Stories | Writing Blog

#3 andreidim   Members   -  Reputation: 275

0Likes

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

I need a way to draw a texture that can be edited in real time and be able to detect where it was clicked.

#4 andreidim   Members   -  Reputation: 275

0Likes

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

Found exactly what I need: NeoAxis, it's exactly what I've been looking for :o

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS