• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Ignore "Reload from disk?" prompt || Python conversion?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

#1 theBegger   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:42 PM

Python has 

"ignoreChanged:

built in to ignore and skip windows prompt "Reload from disk?" when a file is changed. Is there something like this in C++, or can it be implemented?

Sponsor:

#2 Hollower   Members   -  Reputation: 685

3Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

This is a feature of the IDE or text editor you're using, and not a feature of the language. I did a quick search which seems to indicate you are referring to Sublime Text but other than that I don't see anything conclusive.

#3 theBegger   Members   -  Reputation: 107

0Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Okay, thanks! Where did you fin the data?? I googled the heck out of it!

#4 tanzanite7   Members   -  Reputation: 1388

1Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Need to meditate on your Google-fu a bit.

The, shall i say, obvious first search would be "ignoreChanged" (with the quote marks of couse) - which will give a bunch of apparently topical Sublime Text links at the top.

Edited by tanzanite7, 12 May 2014 - 05:12 PM.

#5 theBegger   Members   -  Reputation: 107

-1Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:19 PM

Need to meditate on your Google-fu a bit.

The, shall i say, obvious first search would be "ignoreChanged" (with the quote marks of couse) - which will give a bunch of apparently topical Sublime Text links at the top.

ignoreChanged is the python code. I'm not sure why I would google that and research a language I'm not writing in?? Or did you mean something else?

#6 SerialKicked   Members   -  Reputation: 576

2Likes

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:41 PM

You're confused and confusing tongue.png

ignoreChanged is not python, it's a setting in the text/code editor called Sublime Text : First Google result

The question "does it exist in C++ ?" makes little sense. Maybe it exists as an option in whatever IDE you're using for C++, maybe not. As you don't specify which, no one can answer.

Edited by SerialKicked, 12 May 2014 - 06:43 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS