• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Hi-Tech Interface Pack / 2D vector elements

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 CGcube   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

Hi Everyone,

I've recently uploaded new project to GraphicRiver and I think it might be interesting for some game developers.
This is quite big pack of more than 555 vector objects (or groups of objects) for creating hi-tech interfaces and sc-fi HUD's.
There are 11 Adobe Illustrator actions - helpful for those, who want to build new vector elements and 10 Layer Styles for objects imported to Adobe Photoshop. There is a video tutorial also - with some tips & tricks.

And some examples:

HiTechPack_Preview_zps99df8ad9.jpg

14_preview_zps10f70227.jpg

03_preview_zps1fa4fa94.jpg

07_preview_zps3151456d.jpg

08_preview_zps05d4f068.jpg

16_preview_zpsfb58df6e.jpg

02_preview_zpsb4e81c9d.jpg

Thanks,
Marcin 

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19025

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:25 AM

Looks pretty cool, I'll keep this in mind if I ever need a sci-fi style interface! :)

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS