• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Move 3d Avatar(rigged model) for Android's app

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 aeroxr1   Members   -  Reputation: 137

0Likes

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hi 
I'm newbie and I have to create an android's application in which a 3d avatar (Rigged model) must move according to the commands given.

I'm looking to find the best solution to do that.
I was thinking to use unity3d and Android language, have you some guides to suggest me ? 

Or I can use QT5.3 instead Android language and easily make thus a cross-platform app, but with QT I don't know which 3d engines are compatible.

I saw at this link : https://qt-project.org/wiki/Using_3D_engines_with_Qt , but are it compatible with android ? 

And another doubt : there are a lot of guides for Unity3d and this is perfect for the beginner , in the other 3d engines I don't know.. wacko.png

Or can I use unity 3d and qt togheter ? biggrin.png

Can you help me ? smile.png I try to find what I have to use before to study useless things for my goal and then I will look for documentations, guides and tutorials smile.png

Thanks 

p.s : I don't know if this post place is correct or if I had to post in "for beginners" section .. sorry :/

Edited by aeroxr1, 23 May 2014 - 03:38 AM.

Sponsor:

#2 aeroxr1   Members   -  Reputation: 137

0Likes

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

no one ? :(

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS