* For the brave souls who get this far: You are the chosen ones,
* the valiant knights of programming who toil away, without rest,
* fixing our most awful code. To you, true saviors, kings of men,
* I say this: never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down,
* never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry,
* never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
This one made me lol pretty good
One of the best comments I wrote was something along the lines of...
// Somehow multiplying what *should* be divided is what made this possible so DON'T TOUCH IT EVER
That was in one of my first games I wrote in DarkBASIC Professional. A formula that I used for centering the text manually in my own GUI library was supposed to use division for centering text, but it didn't work. Finally I just randomly tried multiplying it and it worked. To this day, I don't know why, I think it was just a total fluke.