• Create Account

Help with html positioning issue

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brainx7   Members   -  Reputation: 124

0Likes

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

so my issue is that when I opne my page in different browsers there are 3 things that change position, how can I fix this? attached is my code

Attached Files

Sponsor:

#2 DiegoSLTS   Members   -  Reputation: 1870

1Likes

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

I oppened it in Firefox and Chrome and didn't see anything change position, but some input tags are smaller in chrome.

You'll have to add some browser specific CSS, it's a known problem working with CSS that some browsers do not follow the definitions for some rules. I'm not sure if you can import some CSS sheet that standarizes any browser with the specifications of CSS, but there are things like Bootstrap that solve this differences and make any site look better with good CSS. Maybe that form is to serious and small to use something like bootstrap, so you can search what are the difference for anything that doesn't work and implement a fix for it.

You can define browser specific CSS using this: http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/browser-specific_css_hacks/

Edited by DiegoSLTS, 05 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS