• Create Account

Looking for Game Testers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 HighTreason   Members   -  Reputation: 170

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

I have no idea if this is where this goes, but I can't find a better place. I have written an online poker game, and need people to help test it. It is pre-beta stage at the moment. There are likely to be tons of bugs. I have been putting together testing games once a week on Tuesdays at 9:30 PM Eastern US time. It would be awesome if people who understand game development, software development/testing, and poker would be willing to come to the weekly games and help test. Looking for true bugs and also suggestions about usability and so forth. The site is http://www.onlinehomepoker.com/ but the site itself is only minimally functional as I am concentrating on getting the game itself working correctly. PM if you are interested and give me your email address as all communication about the test games will be through email.

Thanks,

Vance

Sponsor:

#2 Tom Sloper   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9152

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

I have no idea if this [the Game Programming forum] is where this goes

It's not. Moving this to Your Announcements, but this might get deleted by another mod.

-- Tom Sloper
Sloperama Productions
Making games fun and getting them done.
www.sloperama.com

Please do not PM me. My email address is easy to find, but note that I do not give private advice.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS