• Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!

Creating Adaptive AI in Unity

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 tom_coadjoint   Members   -  Reputation: 101

-1Likes

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hi all,

My name is Tom, I'm the creator of coAdjoint Orbit, an adaptive AI tool currently available for Unity. 

The tool allows you to train AI to adapt their behaviour based on the playstyle of the user. This video demonstrates the tool being used in a turn based fighting game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fxHKTTOJGw&list=UUB2DZYkf9Qd_Z_Ot21UH5dg

The software can be used in a very large set of situations, such as AI strategy evaluation in FPS or even modelling complex moral decisions in RPGs.

If you'd like more info I'd be happy to answer questions, or you can check out my website www.coadjoint.co.uk or the other videos on my YouTube channel.

Many thanks, would love to hear opinions,

Tom 

Sponsor:

#2 ApochPiQ   Moderators   -  Reputation: 17625

2Likes

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

This feels pretty spammy, to be honest. Do you have something to discuss or are you simply hoping to get attention for your product by posting here?

(Please note the forum rules prohibit posted advertising in most subforums; if you want to advertise, please use the Classifieds system or post in Your Announcements.)

#3 tom_coadjoint   Members   -  Reputation: 101

-1Likes

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

Apologies if it seemed like I'm advertising, what I'm more interested in is starting a discussion about adaptive mechanics in games. 

#4 IADaveMark   Moderators   -  Reputation: 2721

2Likes

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

Fail.

You could have "started a discussion" without 90% of your post being about your stuff.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC

Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Co-founder of the AI Game Programmers Guild
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI

Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS