• Create Account

Mundial thread

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
8 replies to this topic

#1 fir   Members   -  Reputation: -452

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

God damn spain is out of the game, I sympatisize spanish, though yet maybe a bit more i sympathisize english (they are nearly out too), damn 

Yet may top usual favourite is france.. 

Sponsor:

#2 szecs   Members   -  Reputation: 2104

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

'98 is here again...

#3 fir   Members   -  Reputation: -452

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:50 PM

'98 is here again...

the one i remember the most was 8 year ago 2006, this one where zidane hits mazerratti with his head ;/ (with finale france italy) that was great time there in my life for me, this time I see france goes like a wind too,  (the one 4 years ago when spain was in finale (with germany?0 i vagually remember - though i remember like there wera happy after the match.. ye remember that)

Edited by fir, 20 June 2014 - 02:54 PM.

#4 walsh06   Members   -  Reputation: 652

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

I think we all know Costa Rica are going to win the world cup. Nothing can stop them now.

#5 AFS   Members   -  Reputation: 777

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:21 PM

The rise of the underdogs biggrin.png

I'm enjoying a lot the World Cup so far, even though I'm not that much of a football fan.

the one 4 years ago when spain was in finale (with germany?0 i vagually remember...)

It was Spain vs The Netherlands, the former won 1-0. That was a very dirty match, if I remember correctly. Ugh.

#6 cardinal   Members   -  Reputation: 818

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

I don't remember it being very dirty at all. I mean, De Jong should have been red carded for drop kicking a player in the chest, but other than that...

I've tried to watch some games but between my daughter and my job, I have the game on in the background while working and only get to flip back to it when something exciting is building up. It's a bit tougher for me to watch now that it's roughly in my time zone as well. Lot's of fun games and surprises so far.

#7 fir   Members   -  Reputation: -452

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

some say that some should or could feel european solidarity but there i would like argentina to win //hoorrahh 

#8 Tribad   Members   -  Reputation: 841

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:49 AM

Damnd. Germany will do.

#9 walsh06   Members   -  Reputation: 652

Posted 12 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

Want to watch an actual good final on Sunday?? Tune in and watch the Munster Hurling Final on sunday. That will actually be entertaining in one the best and oldest sports in the world.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS