• Create Account

BONETOWN - The Power of Death

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 cla08   Members   -  Reputation: 103

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Hi to everyone, I have a game that I've made to present to you: 
An epic fantasy-adventure game where you can explore and do everything you want. Build, craft, search, steal... and fight for your liberty!

The apocalypse has arrived. 
The ancient writings were clear: "the monsters and the dark forces of all kinds and forms will come to Earth to fight our disobedience to the gods. 
We'll be destroyed in a pool of blood, and from that blood we will restart all over again." 
This ancient book, hidden somewhere in this world, also speaks of a salvation, a hero to be precise, that will come through the skies and with a powerful spell will ship the darkness into the oblivion. 
When I heard of this, I realized that I was in some way involved. 
The people believed that I was not a true warrior, but just a little boy. Well, they were wrong. 
When I was a child my parents tried to keep a part of me hidden, perhaps out of fear or maybe just to protect me. 
When I grew up I realized what I had in my hands, or rather what I had inside of me. 
People call it 'the power of death'. 
Sorcerers say that this.. thing.. is the soul of a monster, Agurah, and it's holed up inside me waiting for the day that I will bring her home. 
I don't know if it's a true story or not, but I have to start this journey to discover this mistery and save my people. 

Let's talk about the game...

Bonetown - the Power of Death, will be an adventure you will not forget easily. 
With its gigantic fully explorable world, houses, castles, dungeons, lakes, mountains, snow-covered lands, etc. .. will keep you glued to the screen for hours! 
The game consists of a main story with an original storyline, all decorated with a large number of secondary quests and missions of automatically generated an indefinite number of times. 

What has been done so far?

• the main storyline is 100% completed 
  • I'm currently working on the secondary missions, making them as good and deep as possible. 
  • infinite missions generator 
  • chests and doors can be picklocked 
  • more than 70 different common objects can be picked up (100 is the goal) 
  • more than 50 different equipment object (like armors, shields, boots, gauntlets, helmets) 
  • 38 blades (included axes, maces, swords, knifes, arches) 
  • more or less 30 books can be read (100 is the goal), half of these books can help the player during the story. 
  • trading system 
  • forge and craft system, with a lot of different materials (like gold, silver, copper, iron, steel, crystals, stones, gems, etc..) 
  • stealing/sneaking and city guards system 
  • 29 different types of enemies 
  • more than 40 different maps (including all the dungeons and the interiors, 200 is the goal) 
  • different magic powers 
  • possibility to have an alliance or just a friend for your adventure 
  • different animals depending on the climate and a lot of different types of food that can be eaten 
  • more than 40 different potions 
  • possibility to switch the camera in first/third person 
  • possibility to take control of the mind of your enemies 
  • possibility to swim 
  • talk with npcs 
  • GUI: radar, inventory, map, pause menu (with missions list, settings, and options) 
  • save/load world 
  • puzzles and unlock mechanisms

What will be added? 

• possibility to have a pet 
  • mod list to change the looks of the game 
  • possibility to go underwater 
  • more secondary stories about the people 
  • more villages and towns 
  • If you have other ideas please let me know and leave a comment!

If you have other ideas please let me know and leave a comment!
Oh, and if you like it don't forget to support me at:
Greenlight:
Indiegogo:

Sponsor:

#2 ankhd   Members   -  Reputation: 1358

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

good work.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS