• Create Account

Flash game dev

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

1Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

Hello, I have created several flash games more puzzles, now I need to create story beside puzzle adventure game, I don't know how to start as I'm more begginer then proffessional, animation is not a problem but connect puzzles and story, its different so I needs to make somthing like this http://www.loglod.org/play-game/9820-Obama-In-the-Dark-3

I need to know maybe there is some engines or tutorials, please if you have some info write it.

Thanks

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 17307

2Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

What specifically are you having trouble with?  Do you need help with designing this type of game, with writing a story, with the technical stuff (programming?), or what?

Your current question is very vague and broad, so it's hard to really suggest anything or offer help without more specific details.

#3 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Hello, Thanks for replay, I'm sorry I'll try to explain, I will write story it's not a problem but I don't know how to programm this I have expirence with simple puzzle games, but I really don't know how to develop this kind of game, maybe you know some example to use it.

thanks

#4 dejaime   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 3744

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

#5 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

Yes it's somthing I search for, thanks a lot. only problem i can't export flash :(( not html 5 or unity but anyway it's good way to start my search. Thanks

PARTNERS