• Create Account

Flash game dev

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

1Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

Hello, I have created several flash games more puzzles, now I need to create story beside puzzle adventure game, I don't know how to start as I'm more begginer then proffessional, animation is not a problem but connect puzzles and story, its different so I needs to make somthing like this http://www.loglod.org/play-game/9820-Obama-In-the-Dark-3

I need to know maybe there is some engines or tutorials, please if you have some info write it.

Thanks

Sponsor:

#2 jbadams   Senior Staff   -  Reputation: 19425

2Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:32 AM

What specifically are you having trouble with?  Do you need help with designing this type of game, with writing a story, with the technical stuff (programming?), or what?

Your current question is very vague and broad, so it's hard to really suggest anything or offer help without more specific details.

#3 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:21 AM

Hello, Thanks for replay, I'm sorry I'll try to explain, I will write story it's not a problem but I don't know how to programm this I have expirence with simple puzzle games, but I really don't know how to develop this kind of game, maybe you know some example to use it.

thanks

#4 dejaime   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4119

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 01:29 PM

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

#5 gozames   Members   -  Reputation: 108

0Likes

Posted 17 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

The only engine I know for such games is Adventure Game Studio.

Still, I think it can't export to browsers, so you'd be cutting out a considerable chunk of your audience for this type of games.

Yes it's somthing I search for, thanks a lot. only problem i can't export flash :(( not html 5 or unity but anyway it's good way to start my search. Thanks

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS