• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

WebGL image transition

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 andreib   Members   -  Reputation: 146

0Likes

Posted 19 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

I have a page that uses this WebGL shader to make a transisiton from one image to another: https://glsl.io/transition/ee15128c2b87d0e74dee

All of my files, the JS and HTML and images, etc... I ziped here:https://app.box.com/s/ao03nu1lujly17ws74v1

I can't get the transision to transision from the size of the first image to the size of the next image.

Right now it just stretches both images to the size of the canvas, no matter what the size of the image is.

I want it to  transition from one image size to the next smoothly using the progress counter as an aid to calculate the size.

If that can't be done, then I want to keep the aspect raitio of the images unchanged.

Can anyone give me any tips?

I am using this library for transisioning: https://github.com/glslio/glsl-transition

I used this as the starting point: github.com/glslio/glsl-transition-examples  (example1)

Edited by Promit, 19 July 2014 - 09:47 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 andreib   Members   -  Reputation: 146

0Likes

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

how do i delete thread?

Edited by andreib, 19 July 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#3 Servant of the Lord   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 20271

1Likes

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

If you solved your problem, instead of deleting the thread, how about posting the answer so other people can benefit from it in the future?

Generally that's the preferred option.

It's perfectly fine to abbreviate my username to 'Servant' rather than copy+pasting it all the time.
All glory be to the Man at the right hand... On David's throne the King will reign, and the Government will rest upon His shoulders. All the earth will see the salvation of God.
Of Stranger Flames - [indie turn-based rpg set in a para-historical French colony] | Indie RPG development journal

[Fly with me on Twitter] [Google+] [My broken website]

[Need web hosting? I personally like A Small Orange]

#4 Promit   Moderators   -  Reputation: 7334

0Likes

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:47 PM

Restored original thread content and made up a new title.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS