• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Game Servers and Multiplayer match making

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 nice1013   Members   -  Reputation: 101

0Likes

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

I have been searching the google sphere for 4 days now, and so you know i did my diligence, all of my links are purple and I dont know where to look.

I have found multiple servers that work with Unity, and offer real time match making and turn base match making. However, i am not looking for either, but rather a slight variation.

My game is a simple high score game and i only need to compare the scores at the end to see who wins. I do not want the user to 'HAVE' wait their turn but rather have the possibility to play at the same time. I have been lost looking for this type of mulitplayer match making, so i greatly appreciate any help, any dev could give me. Im tired of google.

Edited by nice1013, 01 August 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Sponsor:

#2 Nypyren   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 4497

0Likes

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

A leaderboard?

#3 TokyoDan   Members   -  Reputation: 160

0Likes

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

I'm using this service. They have every kind of game backend service anyone could want. API and SDKs for any platform, great tutorials. And most of all...dynamite personalized service:

http://appwarp.shephertz.com/social-leaderboard-user-engagement/
http://api.shephertz.com/app42-docs/leaderboard-service/

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS