• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Third Party Library That Can Perform Interpolations & Rotations

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 gretty   Members   -  Reputation: 212

0Likes

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Hello

I am attempting to find a C# Third Party Mathematical library that can:

- Rotate individual and groups of 3d Vectors about a 3d Vector

- Interpolate/Lerp 3d vectors

I intend to use the third party application for a Civil Engineering application. Are you aware of any C# Third Party libraries that can perform these operations?

I have come across this library Math.NET Iridium, but Math is not my strong point, so I cant discern if the library meets my needs. By this I mean I am not sure which Mathematical operation/formula/function I would use to rotate 3d Vectors so I dont know what methods and functions I need to search Math.Net for. I can confirm that this library can perform interpolation.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Especially what Mathematical operation/formula/function I should use to rotate a 3d Vector on the Y Axis using another 3d Vector as the pivot point.

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS