like below my app crashes:
float * pin28Value;
*pin28Value = 0.5;
XPLMSetDatavf(pnlBri, pin28Value, 10, 1);
pin28Value needs to be float*. Now I wonder what I'm doing wrong and
how to write the above better and or shorter. The very same but at another
place in my code works!
Thanks in advance
* Write part or all of a single precision floating point array dataref. The
* values passed by inValues are written into the dataref starting at
* inOffset. Up to inCount values are written; however if the values would
* write "off the end" of the dataref array, then fewer values are written.
* Note: the semantics of array datarefs are entirely implemented by the
* plugin (or X-Plane) that provides the dataref, not the SDK itself; the
* above description is how these datarefs are intended to work, but a rogue
* plugin may have different behavior.
XPLM_API void XPLMSetDatavf(
float * inValues,