• Create Account

Does anyone know of any good tutorials on how to develop games using Phaser?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Coderkidd92   Members   -  Reputation: 113

0Likes

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

Hi. I' m very new to the whole game development thing and I have only a basic understanding of JavaScript which is needed for Phaser use. I just want to make a simple game in HTML5 using Phaser but I don't where to start. Can someone please hook me up with video tutorials on this subject specifically. Thanks for your time!

Sponsor:

#2 Avalander   Members   -  Reputation: 952

1Likes

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't realise you're asking for video tutorials in the first reading. This is not the post you are searching for.

Have you tried the Making your first phaser game tutorial? Also, How to learn the phaser HTML5 game engine is an interesting reading for beginners.

If you've read those sources and didn't find them helpful, maybe you could explain why they weren't useful. I don't think there's any tutorial more comprehensive, though.

Edited by Avalander, 19 August 2014 - 04:21 AM.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS