- The compiler generates machine code for Intel compatible processors (IA-32/64 architecture) for platforms: Win32/Win64, Mac OS, iOS Simulator.
- The second script runner is a cross-platform interpreter based on intermediate code. Supported platforms are Win32/Win64, Linux, Android, Mac OS, iOS Simulator, iOS Device.
- The compiler is written in Delphi and it is compatible with Free Pascal/Lazarus 32/64 bit.
- It is possible to use the compiler as a scripting engine, so you can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
- COM support.
- paxCompiler components allow you to implement debugger and code explorer.
- Script-defined types support run-time information (RTTI).
- You can bind instances of script-defined classes with dfm files.
- You can import host-defined types with paxCompiler importer. Automatic import of host-defined types is available for Delphi XE2-XE6.
- You can create stand alone executable files and dlls.
- Support of compiled units and run-time packages.
- paxCompiler engine is thread safe.
- The nearest milestones on road map of the compiler development include: C/C++ compiler and native code generator for ARM processors.
www.paxcompiler.com // paxCompiler
www.paxscript.com // paxScript for Win32&Linux
www.paxscript.net // paxScript for Microsoft .NET