Free game engines that can help make 3d games

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years, 7 months ago

Note: Please let me know if this is in the wrong section, direct me to the right forum and I will re post there. Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking up what free game engines I can download by I am looking for one that allows me to create a 3d game either in first person or third person (Maybe both). I tried Game Maker but I found out that if I want to do something like this, I may have to pay for a premium version (Please correct me if I am wrong).

So far I am thinking of Unity and the Unreal Development Kit but I saw paid versions of both engines and I am not sure if any of those would give me the same issue. I am doing more research on them in the meantime.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement

Free game engines that can help make 3d games
...Please let me know if this is in the wrong section, direct me to the right forum and I will re post there.

This (Game Industry Job Advice) is the wrong forum. You're not asking for advice about a game industry job (either getting one or surviving in one) - you're asking about engines. You don't need to repost, though. I'm moving this to the correct forum. Somebody will answer your question right here.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement